Senior Packaging Developer
Research & Development
The Netherlands Graduates
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Senior Packaging Developer to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The position lies within the European R&D Packaging team. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Packaging Development Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The development of innovative and improved packages will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for new and improved packaging solutions for the European market.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
• Delivering NPD and cost-out projects to AOP commitments across Europe (occasional travel is required)
• Delivering key goals; perfect the fundamentals, ensure cost competitiveness, make sustainability a competitive edge and strengthen capabilities and competences in the European Packaging team
• Creating, developing and implementing industrialized packaging solutions under specific projects, ensuring robust risk management and delivery of quality attributes
• Proactively drive innovation and cost-out ideas to build the pipeline
• Building strong cross functional relationships
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
• A completed Packaging / engineering degree is a must have
• Extensive experience within packaging development in a complex / matrix organization
• Understanding of food technology and preservation.
• In debt material knowledge on rigid plastics, flexibles, metal, board, corrugated and glass
• Good knowledge of PC software packages, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
• Passionate and curious to learn all there is about Packaging and Food
• Eager to bring the department and team to the next level
• Strong in communication: informing, convincing, stakeholder management, intercultural
• Strong interpersonal skills: different nationalities, team, clients
• Ability to learn fast and perform in a changing environment
• Strong in working independently and in team in Europe
• Problem solver; be creative and pragmatic
• Customer focus; external and internal clients
• Takes action and ownership
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It’s a question of taste
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
What we offer
We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
• Result driven
You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
• Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
• Project management skills
Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
• High pressure
You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Great! Please upload your resume and cover letter and apply via the link at the bottom of the text. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the application. We will come back to you as soon as possible.
What we offer / you deserve
• An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
• A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
• A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
• Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
• Reimbursement travel expenses;
• Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Do you have what it takes?
In our progressive meritocracy, we want original ideas for success. We offer the resources and financial rewards of a global corporation, while providing you the autonomy to take ownership of your work and achieve results from your first day.
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Job, Vacancy, Full-time, Engineer, FMCG, Packaging specialist.