European Senior Buyer Copack
Zeist, the Netherlands
As European Senior Buyer Copack you’re the commercial and contractual interface between Kraft Heinz and its Copack (External Manufacturing) Suppliers. Ensure continuity of finish good supply for all Kraft Heinz markets in Europe and in the world, at the competitive price, at the specified quality, within agreed lead-times, to optimize operating performance. You make sure suppliers are aware and comply with Kraft Heinz policies, procedures and quality criteria. You make sure suppliers contributes on new product development together with Kraft Heinz.
• Establish European procurement strategy on corresponding portfolio and align with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, R&D, Quality, Marketing, Finance, Global Procurement)
• Come up with projects and implement them to reduce COGs of finish products (Cost of Goods) by managing ingredients, packaging and manufacturing process
• Execute portfolio strategy and cost out projects in close cooperation with internal stakeholders
• Lead and support in various new product development projects in corresponding portfolio to contribute to company top line growth and influence relevant stakeholders
• Own commercial relationship with copackers: contractual negotiation, develop alternative options, execute value-engineering initiatives, develop partnerships and new products
• Manage market risks such as FX and commodity for corresponding portfolio
• Financial reporting (PPV, Cash, forecast, coverage, build budget)
To qualify for the position European Senior Buyer within Kraft Heinz, you need to have;
• Master degree
• 4 to 6 years purchasing experience;
• Can-do attitude and always seeking to over deliver against target;
• Experience of working across international timelines and communities;
• Broad based knowledge and understanding of the commodity or packaging material or manufacturing
• Strong entrepreneurial, project management and financial skills (data and specifications analysis)
• Strong skills in communication, negotiation, influential and e-sourcing skills
• Strong strategic/ business orientation with customer focus and the ability to anticipate and deliver change
• The English language is essential, ideally second and third language in advantage.
Apply directly via the Link below.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Zeist, Procurement, Senior Buyer.