FP International produces innovative protective packaging materials and systems. With our portfolio of air cushion and loosefill products, we take a leading market position in the area of tailor-made packaging solutions. FP International finds its origin in the USA and has (production) facilities in France, Germany and the Netherlands. For our location in Heerlen, we are looking for a:
Marketing Manager Europe
“Innovative and seasoned Product Manager driving EU marketing and product management activities ”
In this position, you will work closely with key departments at FP in order to ensure delivery of new products and services to our customers. You will also be a member of the global sales/marketing team collaborating on overall marketing plans for our new air cushion solutions. The Sr. Product Manager Europe will report to the Managing Director EMEA and assure a close cooperation with FP’s global director digital strategy, e-commerce & brand communications.
What are your responsibilities?
- Drive all product management activities including development and execution of strategic marketing plans as well as agile new product development and market introduction plans for the industrial channel to achieve plan goals;
- Support Sales & Operations forecasts for all air cushion product offerings;
- Develop brand recognition, product positioning, service offerings and communication strategy for the industrial & retail channels;
- Communicate all key marketing plans and activities to functional groups throughout the company;
- Develop sell-in strategy, consultative and educational sales tools, technical data sheets and marketing and training literature and educate and provide sales force in achieving sales/profit objectives;
- Develop annual forecasts and keep monthly running 12 month demand/forecast tracking updated;
- Work with Sales & Finance to analyze market share, growth targets, revenue and the overall profit of the industrial market;
- Monitor product performance with sales to define product improvements and new product concepts needed in the market. Work with engineering to drive and implement product improvements and new product commercialization;
- Direct the development and implementation of end-of-lifecycle plans;
- Support new product development
- Create competitor and competitive product, system and pricing databanks;
- Coordinate market and competitive research;
- Investigate and develop potential new applications;
- Develop and maintain marketing network. Represent FP at trade shows;
- Supervises, coaches and develops the marketing team (4FTE).
Do you fit to the profile?
- Bachelor or Master degree required with 5 - 7 years of successful and proven experience in a senior product manager position.
- A manufacturing or technical background and/or new product introduction experience in an industrial business is preferred.
- Strong communicator, analytical and entrepreneurial personality
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in using a wide range of modern techniques and concepts, digital and offline marketing tactics;
- Fluent English (corporate language), German & Dutch (preferred), French is a plus;
- Position will require 25%-30% travel
- The company is headquartered in Heerlen, the ideal candidate has to be residing in the environs.
We Offer you:
- Work for an innovative, international, growing organization, occasional travel;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Favorable working conditions.
Are you the total package we are looking for?
Do not hesitate and send your motivation and CV before the 13th of November 2017 by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Marketing Manager Europe vacancy, please contact Casper van Leusden (Managing Director EMEA) on phone number +31(0)45-5667428. Website: Go to website
Trefwoorden: Marketing Manager Europe - Vacature - manager, leidinggeven - HBO - WO - Marketing - Techniek - Sittard - Limburg - Heerlen - Maastricht - Product Manager - product management - EU marketing - internationaal - develop brand recognition - product positioning - Marketing Manager - Bachelor - Master degree -
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.